For Working at the Computer and More ...
Reduces eye, neck and back strain
PropEyes is a novel device specifically made for those who work at a computer and wear progressive lens eyeglasses. The intermediate/reading zone in progressives (i.e., near vision) is at the bottom of the lens. When viewing a computer monitor, the user must tilt his/her neck awkwardly back to view through the bottom of the lens.
The PropEyes is a simple, small, lightweight and convenient wearable eyeglass accessory that allows a viewer to look straight out the near zone of the lens, which brings the monitor into focus without the need for neck tilting. The result is reduced neck and back strain during computer work.
The basic PropEyes comes in two sizes: a standard height and a tall to accommodate different sizes and shapes of eye glasses.
Keep your PropEyes safe and handy with magnetic accessories.
Warning: Includes powerful magnets. Please consult your physician if you have a pacemaker or defibrillator.
- Made of transparent, medical grade plastic.
- Neodymium N52 rare-earth magnets.
- What's in the box: 1 Plastic Magnetic PropEyes, 1 Computer Magnet & Glue Dot, 1 Pair of Wearable Magnets, Instructions.
- Weight: Regular Magnetic PropEyes 0.45 grams, Tall Magnetic PropEyes 0.55 grams
- Care and Cleaning: Use soap and warm water to clean.